Bodegas San Alejandro is a winery belonging to the O.D. Calatayud, dedicated to the production, aging, bottling and marketing of wines that inspire and delight the consumer.
We focus on developing high quality wines and uniqueness through a modern and efficient business management with respect for tradition and our origins.
Our aim is to maintain and improve the standard of living of members and workers to strengthen rural areas, providing employment for the next generations. All through a clear, transparent and fluid communication with our employees, partners, customers and suppliers.
Being a wine reference in the development and marketing of top quality wines, distinguished by enhancing our commitment to excellence both in the work of vineyard and the winemaking.
Offering new services while maintaining sustainable development and demanding respect for the environment. Looking for social commitment, focused on the quality of management, with committed partners and the best team.
Bodegas San Alejandro grant a notoriety and an image of leadership through responsible communication strategies and marketing.
Bodegas San Alejandro intended to be an organization based on:
- Efficient management of Quality and Food Safety and transverse axis of each process.
- Respect for traditional processes that gave rise to the wine without ignoring new technologies.
- Search for uniqueness and innovation, from the effort, sacrifice, and humility requirement.
- The commitment and mutual satisfaction with their employees (motivation-involvement), suppliers (responsibility), customers (care), partners (commitment-participation) and environment (creating value).
- The implication, transparency and synergy among all people associated with the organization.
- The customer, as an element that sustains and gives life to the company and the reason for our activity.
- Bodega reference in the O.D. Calatayud.